Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Morning gang,

Lovely sunny Shrove Tuesday here (Mardi Gras outside the British Empire) and let's see what goodies we have today... well, we've got the weekly updates of Stellar and Chocolate Milkmaid over at WLP and of course thanks to Kris, Manic and Evhor for that.

And a few more things that I forgot to include in my initial summation -

Alpha Luna which is a werewolf webcomic by the wonderful artist of that genre, Loboleo

Lunar Diaries a werewolf webcomic from long time TF artist Havoc.

Shifters a (you guessed it) werewolf webcomic that kind of bounces around in mood

Undead Robot No werewolves, just fanfic with expanding bosoms and great morphs from Galvatron and story from Angelus.

I'll add those all to the permanent links in the next day or so.

Also I should add - anyone that want to make updates to the blog should e-mail me at prophet.tenebrae@gmail and then I'll invite them to join.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home