Sunday, June 11, 2006

It's not really BE... but it's about a girl that wants to go bigger, it might raise a laugh. So give "New Boobs".

A nice little BE scene from H-chan.

Mikazuki-dono - a new superheroine art type thing.

Another Sutibaru manga translation. He also did a great catgirl BE.

I found this randomly more superhero art.

Here's a catgirl gallery.

Animated BE gif.

There was some random BE on the Paul O'Grady show...

Skiff has almost finished the second part of the Ecstasy Helix Infection... it's now coloured and almost finished.

There's another page of The Unstoppables... WLP updates as usual (no Peter is the Wolf yet)... and Stone Of Adventure... that's about it.

And, here we have the Addventure Thread Of The Week.

End transmission.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clearly that's the addventure post of the week because you did so much writing in it. :)

Though it is an excellent thread. Thanks for pointing it out.

9:52 pm  
Blogger Prophet Tenebrae said...

Uh... I think I've written in MOST of the Addventure threads I've posted. It's not ego, it's just the fact I know them. When I run out of them... I'll have to start looking for new ones.

10:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for linking, Prophet! Sorry for the belated reply, I'm still finding my way around the net.

"a new superheroine art type thing" ... uh, what's that?! *laughs* Anyway, I'm sure I got a quite a few hits just for that.

Clicked Google Ads for ya, and subscribed to your blog. Cheers.

6:16 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a somewhat sideways comment. I love your Blog but navigation is a little clunky because you have to hit the back button a bunch of times to return after you leave. You might try telling the links to open in a new window if its possible. HTML wise it would be target:_blank. Don't know how the blog software works though so it may be a real pain. Otherwise a truely inspired site.

Later
Matt

3:22 pm  
Blogger Prophet Tenebrae said...

The back button? If you're looking at the page from the front, you should be able to look at all the different months, relatively easily.

I admit, it's not the ideal design but it's easy to update and it works. If anyone one wants to rework it, that would be super.

4:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home